Monday 27 July 2015

'On My Face' | 21st Birthday


Hello everyone! Today I thought it would be a fun idea to make a list of what I wore for my 21st birthday. I have an absolutely terrible memory, so it'll be interesting to look back on, and it's just something that I think would be nice to remember! On birthdays, I always want to feel comfortable, yet still a little bit special - so I decided to opt for some of my long term favourites, as well as some new found loves. I hope you enjoy seeing what I wore, and I'll see you tomorrow! 

1. Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 'Ivory' | £6.99

2. Clarins Instant Concealer in 'shade 01' | £21.50
3. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 'Transparent' | £3.99
4. Benefit Blusher in 'Bella Bamba' | Discontinued?? 
5. Milani Baked Blush in '03 Berry Amore' (as a highlight) | $8.49 
6. Benefit Bronzing Powder in 'Hoola' | Part of set - full size: £23.50
7. The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in 'shade 02' | £13.00
8. Lancôme  Hypnôse Stay Eyes Palette in 'Gris Fume' | £37.00
9. Tarte Eyeliner | ???
10. DIOR Diorshow Mascara in 'Black' | (sample) - full size: £24.50
11. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant (on lips) | £26.00

- Hannah x





SHARE:

No comments

© Hannah Delacour. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig